Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Re: call for HELP with MARKETING XTM

> > XTM v.1.0.
>

> :-) I kind of assumed that...
>
> What I really wonder about is the format of the demo: How will the
> session be organized? For example, should each participant turn up
> at the meeting with a topic map on a floppy and pass it around for
> the others to put into their systems? Or will some vendors want the
> example topic maps a day/week/month in advance? Etc.

Let's face the situation. The syntax will be new, and will have been
discussed
and details fixed until a few days before that meeting. The real operational
interoperability
demos need more time than a day, a week, or even a month to do. Let's
concentrate
now on having the best possible standard, both syntax and descriptive, and
defer focus
of interoperabilty for after the spec is stabilized. If we do otherwise, it
might become counter-
productive.

Michel
Michel Biezunski, InfoLoom, Inc.
Tel +33 1 44 59 84 29 Cell +33 6 03 99 25 29
Email: mb@infoloom.com  Web: www.infoloom.com

Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR!
1.  Fill in the brief application
2.  Get approval decisions in 30 seconds!