Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Re: call for HELP with MARKETING XTM

Any chance of an interoperability demo based on ISO 13250? I think that
would demonstrate proof-of-concept. I agree, though, you shouldn't spend
time on this unless there is such a demo already put together. A good spec
is more important at this stage than a good demo.

as low as 0.0% Intro APR and no annual fee!
Apply NOW!