Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] XTM Conformance and Error Handling

[Ann Wrightson writes]
> Seems to me it should be possible to usefully "mend" broken maps,

[ Murray Altheim writes]

> > What all this says to me is that we should be very clear
> > about conformance
> > and error handling behaviour in conformant XTM processors.
> > And not too lax.

I'm with Murray. It seems to me that "Draconian" error handling, as in
XML 1.0, is what the target community will understand and accept.

Leaving the definition of "Draconian" for greater minds than mine...

S.

=====
<? "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
    -- Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations ?>

http://im.yahoo.com/

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Click here for the scoop: