Subject: [xtm-wg] TopicMaps.org marketing

I'm pleased to see that the AG has decided to move forward with marketing activities.  Naturally, IDEAlliance and GCA are at your disposal to provide whatever marketing services you deem appropriate, including design and management of a new topicmaps.org website.

In addition, we have just hired a new VP of Communications and Marketing, Daryl Grecich, who will be our primary liaison with your Marketing Committee and will be available to help you develop and execute a marketing plan.  Daryl will start Nov. 1, but I am at your service between now and then.

I have attached attached a copy of a proposed sponsorship program for the new Marketing Committee to review.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this proposal.

Regards,
Paul

Paul F. Conn
Vice President, Electronic Business Initiatives
Graphic Communications Association
100 Daingerfield Road
Alexandria, Virginia 22314, USA
Phone:  +1 703-519-8173