Subject: [xtm-wg] EU semantic web technologies workshop, just a thank you

I've been lurking around this list for ages, and finally have a
reason to post! Yay. Although my background is Film, graphics and
systems theory, I have actually started a job in a startup to get to
grips with the technical side of web content.

There is a workshop by the European Commission on Semantic Web
Technologies in Luxembourg on 22 & 23rd November. Registration form
at http://www.cordis.lu/ist/ka3/iaf/swt_workshop.htm  This was posted
on the W3C RDF list and there is no mention of Topic Maps in the
workshop description...

I signed up for the workshop and might have time do a short
presentation on an internet policy proposal called eLuxembourg based
on semantic collaborative issues:
http://www.egroups.com/group/eluxembourg

Just for completeness, O'Reilly also announced a p2p conference:
http://conferences.oreilly.com/p2p/call.html

As I am already getting into weblog mode, here's the link:
http://agnosurf.weblogs.com

I continue to be very inspired by the more
cultural/political implications like cooReso (and many others) and
like to thank the list for that. BTW if anyone has a job for me in
the mid-term, I'd be glad to be able to concentrate on the semantic
web.

Cheers, Patrick.

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Dial 1-800-555-TELL, say "Phone Booth"