Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Topic Map Queries

Actually, I agree! - and I would hope to see a "TMQL" activity existing
soonish alongside XML Query (though probably in a different "universe"),
...even potentially with some effective liaison between the two efforts...

I have been looking again at the original responses to the UCS-group usecase
survey, with "query" specs on - if anyone has additional query-specific
usecases (& by usecase I mean more than stating an application: at least a
concise statement of motivating requirement, pre-state, and expected result
please) - then I would be very interested to see them.

I want to make sure this aspect is covered in the UCS responses to recent
ISS and CMS work, and also to encourage all to continue to lay the
groundwork for the formal TMQL development, howsoever that may occur.

Cheers

Ann W.

Last minute trips at
first-rate discounts