Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] FILES!!

"Wrightson, Ann" wrote:

> I have now sent the archive to Murray, so if you post anything else to the
> egroups file-space, it's you own responsibility to copy it to Murray....

Thanks very much to Ann! I'm currently going through and organizing the
files, trying to determine which are multiple copies, etc. of files I've
already got under different names.

A quick note: I have two different versions of the XTM which content-wise
are identical but have different markup. I've taken the one most like
XHTML and made the markup validate. This will be the sole charter posted
on the site to avoid confusion. There is an early version of the charter
named 'charter330.html' which I would suggest removing unless someone has
a difficulty with that. I've also moved some of the files into different
directories than they were on e-groups, as some were not in appropriate
places (eg., the Paris minutes is now in the meetings directory with the
other minutes and meeting info).

I hope to post an announcement on availability of the XTM web page and
the file availability later this afternoon. There will be an index of
files on the web page.

On the subject of submissions, please allow me to rename the file if
there is a conflict, and it would be very much appreciated if you could
make sure all submissions have authorship and date information included
in the file if at all possible. In the case of binaries and image files,
I'll just use the information from your email submission.

Murray

Murray Altheim, SGML/XML Grease Monkey     <mailto:altheim&#64;eng.sun.com>
XML Technology Center
Sun Microsystems, 1601 Willow Rd., MS UMPK17-102, Menlo Park, CA 94025

      In the evening
      The rice leaves in the garden
      Rustle in the autumn wind
      That blows through my reed hut.  -- Minamoto no Tsunenobu

eLerts