Subject: [xtm-wg] XTM-CMS Minutes and Current Model status

Murray is right that the CMS has not yet made available to its materials
from the Swindon meeting on this list.

Apologies to all that we are slow getting this material out. My week has
been impossibly hectic. I presume Graham's has too. The ball is in our court
to get this material to you.

Graham - Can you urgently get out the model diagrams as they were at the
close of our work during the Swindon meeting. I believe you also have the
consolidated notes you were going to get me for review, so we can circulate
them as minutes. Please let me have these asap. Thanks.

Best regards

Daniel

Daniel Rivers-Moore
Director of New Technologies
RivCom
Tel: +44 (0) 1793 792004
Mobile: +44 (0) 7970 893847
Email: daniel.rivers-moore@rivcom.com

Your family still won't know what you do.  At least they'll know where.
The resources, brainpower & breadth of opportunities at Microsoft are
unmatched. The only question is are you ready for that kind of impact?