Subject: [xtm-wg] Next face-to-face on Topic Maps model

At the Topic Maps meeting in Swindon last weekend, we agreed we'd try and
have a one-day get-together of the UK-based members of the conceptual
modelling group in order to take the work forward to the next stage.

I've managed to liaise with Ann, and left messages with Graham, Chris and
Matthew.

Can we have a full day session at RivCom's offices in Swindon on Friday this
week - 27 October?

RSVP Urgent, please

Best regards

Daniel