Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] RE: Next face-to-face on Topic Maps model

Daniel...

What is the motivation for this meeting if we do not have input from
Matthew/Chris (which I believed was the main purpose)? I would prefer that:
*the model was circulated asap right now*; further discussion on that-as-is
happened on-line; this face-to-face meeting's timing is driven by
Matthew/Chris's availability; and if I cannot coincide, then I respond
after.

I see a significant danger of this meeting-as-now-conceived serving mainly
(even though I'm sure there will be interesting discusisons) to delay even
further the posting of the model to CMS - never mind the wider xtm-wg! - and
I'm actually waiting for it (in some frustration.....) in order to respond
properly to the ISS output from the week-end.

Cheers

Ann W.

eGroups eLerts