Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] RE: Next face-to-face on Topic Maps model

Ann

The motivation for the Friday meeting is to make rapid progress. Ideal would
of course be to have Matthew, Chris and you. As it happens I know you are
unavailable next week, and Matthew unavailable this week.

Following our phone call, I think we should still meet on Friday - even if
it is just Graham, me and Kal ... Kal - you've  not confirmed whether you
can make it to Swindon on Friday. Can you?

I've just had a message in from Chris saying he could be free for a meeting
next week, and can have sight of Matthew's diary tomorrow. This means we
could choose to switch to a London meeting with Chris and Matthew early next
week, but won't know if this is possible till tomorrow.

For now, therefore, I'm keeping the Friday meeting as ON. We may decide
tomorrow to do a meeting in London next week, and if we do, we can also
decide whether to have two meetings or call the Friday meeting off.

Renewed apologies for slowness in getting the CMS meeting minutes out to the
group. I now have notes in from Graham (received this morning). I'm in
meetings all today, but will get them out this evening --- promise!

Best regards

Daniel