Subject: [xtm-wg] [xtm-cms] Luis' Topicmap Model

The model I posted contains some structures that helps find important
information in a topicmap. We haven't talk about anything like that,
but I think it can be very important. I know that it looks like an
implementation. If we include this in the model, then every xtm
software would have to have this structures and allowing integrator to
switch between any xtm software with more confident. I am looking for opinions.

[Graham Moore <xtm-wg@egroups.com> on Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:23:11 +0100]
> Luis,

> I agree the multiplicity on the diagrams I submitted are not correctly
> defined.

> I agree with the link.gif you posted I'm unclear on the other one though.
> I'll have more time to discuss it when I meet with DRM today.

> cheers

> graham

> gdm@empolis.co.uk

Your family still won't know what you do.  At least they'll know where.
The resources, brainpower & breadth of opportunities at Microsoft are
unmatched. The only question is are you ready for that kind of impact?