Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] [xtm-cms] TopicOccurence

Graham,

I wasn't picking about the multiplicity in the diagram. You have a
ResourcedTopic containing a ResourcedLocator. If the ResourcedTopic is
the topic which occurs on the resource pointed by the locator then
that is the occurrence. The rest, TopicOccurrence and TopicOccurrenceEnd
, I am not sure what is the meaning of it. My point is that
TopicOccurrence should associate two things, a topic and a
resource. The way I see your diagram, TopicOccurrence associates a
TopicOccurrenceEnd only.

Luis

[Graham Moore <xtm-wg@egroups.com> on Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:23:11 +0100]
> Luis,

> I agree the multiplicity on the diagrams I submitted are not correctly
> defined.

> I agree with the link.gif you posted I'm unclear on the other one though.
> I'll have more time to discuss it when I meet with DRM today.

> cheers

> graham

> gdm@empolis.co.uk

eLerts