Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Topic Maps Marketing Committee and Interest Day

Hi

I have been out of the office over the last fews days and so I may have
missed some of the goings on.

It seems that we need to set up a conference call as soon as possible in
order to put some actions in place.  I would suggest that we make the call
on Thursday afternoon, 17:00 UK time in order to allow both sides of the
atlantic to participate. Not everyone wil be able to make this call, but I
feel that we need to get moving and we can post minutes that were not able
to participate.

Suggested agenda for the call:
TM Interest day
External Communications
Release of XTM Standard
Sponsorship routes
Individual responsibilities

Perhaps Paul could host this (is there a cost for this?)

What do you all think?

Jason

empolis
jsm@empolis.co.uk