Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] RE: [xtm-mtg] Marketing Committee - who will demo as SID

I would be willing to demonstrate SemanText, an open source freely available
topic map based system, during the interest day also.

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com

eGroups eLerts