Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] [XTM-ISS] new XTM prototype DTD

sorry, missed the scope tag out.
still don't get why the baseName though.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Jones [mailto:peterj@wrox.com]
Sent: 07 November 2000 13:02
To: 'xtm-wg@egroups.com'

Why does associateTopic need a baseName ?
is that an error?

this excerpt validates in my XML editor

     <association>
	   <baseName>
		  <scope>
		    <topicRef/>
		  </scope>
		  <baseNameString>myBigAssoc</baseNameString>
		</baseName>
		<associateTopic>
		  <instanceOf>
		    <topicRef/>
		  </instanceOf>
		  <scope>
		    <topicRef/>
		  </scope>
		  <baseName>
		    <baseNameString>MyAssociatedTopic</baseNameString>   <!
		  </baseName>
		  <topicRef/>
		</associateTopic>
	 </association>