Subject: [xtm-wg] The Linear Topic Map notation

Ontopia has developed a little text format for topic maps, in order to
make it easier to write them by hand.  It is far more compact than the
XML representation, and we have both documentation of the format as
well as a Python LTM-to-XML converter.

The format follows ISO 13250, but we will update it once XTM 1.0 is
finalized. Because of the variant change that update will probably
break backwards compatibility.

--Lars M.

eGroups eLerts