Subject: [xtm-wg] RE: [xtm-mktg] Re: XTM tag line

pconn@idealliance.org
www.idealliance.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrius Kulikauskas [mailto:ms@ms.lt]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2000 12:15 PM
To: xtm-wg@egroups.com; xtm-mktg@egroups.com
Subject: [xtm-mktg] Re: XTM tag line

Paul,
     I have some thoughts on the voting for the tag line, so that it
gives a clear result.  I think:
     - The voting should take place at xtm-wg@egroups.com because that's
the group that will have to "live with it" and has the most acute sense
of what that means.
     - You should be able to vote for several, which I think favors the
non-mediocre.  We should be encouraged not to vote for the mediocre.
     - We should be reminded that we can keep changing our vote until
the last minute. We should announce results mid-way.  We should comment
on the votes midway, especially members of the Marketing Committee, who
can discourage bad choices.  This will help build consensus.
     - I think that votes should be public - not anonymous - so that we
can ask each other why we're voting a certain way.
     I think by interweaving the voting, discussion and using the fact
that votes are changeable we'll have no surprises and a clear
understanding by the end of the vote.
     Andrius

eGroups Sponsor