Subject: UPDATE: [xtm-wg] Poll results for xtm-wg

The voting period on this motion has been extended to 22 November 2000 - 2:00 PM EST.
There will be an advisory egroups poll established to let the wishes of the group be known if a ratifying vote cannot be attained through this motion.  The announcement concerning the egroups poll will also provide an alternative method for voting for those without egroups access.

I will second this as a good combination of the choices.

Per our charter para 3.3.1, I submit this to the participating members of the AG for consideration.

As part of this motion I also move that the rule (para 3.3.2) stating a 7 calendar day period for non-face-to-face votes be suspended for consideration of this matter.

As caller of this motion, I will tabulate the responses and report back to the list.

A yes vote approves suspension of the rule and adoption of the tag line suggested by Steve Pepper.
A no vote denies suspension of the rule and thus the adoption of the tag line suggested by Steve Pepper and defers to the results of the Egroups poll.

Please respond to the list [ xtm-wg@egroups.com ] or myself [ eric@isogen.com or efreese@sprynet.com ] by 5:00PM EST.

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com