Subject: [xtm-wg] Decision time

Dear TopicMaps.org members,

The marketing materials for the XML conference MUST go to press on Monday,
Nov. 27 in order to be ready in time for the conference.  This means that we
must have the following NO LATER THAN Opening of business on Monday, Nov. 27
(eastern time).

1.  A decision on the TopicMaps.org logo (it must be provided in either EPS
or TIFF format.  I already have it for the one created by IDEAlliance,
option #1, but if another is selected I'll need the right format.  GIF and
JPG are ok for low-resolution applications like the Web, but not acceptable
for print.).

2.  A tag-line

We'll do our best to make the materials look professional without these if
they are not provided by this drop-dead date, but obviously it will make a
much better impression if they're included.

Regards,
Paul

Paul F. Conn
Vice President, Electronic Business Initiatives
Graphic Communications Association
100 Daingerfield Road
Alexandria, Virginia 22314, USA
Phone:  +1 703-519-8173