Subject: [xtm-wg] Topic Maps product demos at XML 2000

I notice that only four people have responded to the poll about being able
to help staff the TopicMaps.org kiosk during the XML 2000 exposition.

Perhaps I should have been clearer in pointing out that we will have a
monitor at your kiosk.  This will be an excellent opportunity for those of
you who want to give demos of your topic maps products to bring a laptop to
hook up.

I had hoped there'd be enough enthusiasm so that we could setup a demo
schedule over the three days of the show so that everyone would have
designated days/times for doing their demos.

Believe me, Topic Maps will once again be a major topic (no pun intended) of
discussion at this conference.  You can't ask for a better opportunity to
market your wares.  Please volunteer by completing the eGroups poll.

Regards,
Paul

Paul F. Conn
Vice President, Electronic Business Initiatives
Graphic Communications Association
100 Daingerfield Road
Alexandria, Virginia 22314, USA
Phone:  +1 703-519-8173