Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] RE: [xtm-mktg] XTM Interest day

FWIW, my flight arrives 19:30.
Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Jason Markos <jsm@empolis.co.uk>
To: <xtm-mktg@egroups.com>
Cc: <xtm-wg@egroups.com>
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 8:18 AM
Subject: [xtm-wg] RE: [xtm-mktg] XTM Interest day

> Hi
>
> Can we have a meeting with all the people that would like to participate
in
> the special interest day - some of you are named below in the agenda, on
> Sunday at the Marriot Wardmann.  My flight lands at 15:30 so I am guessing
> that I will need at least one hour from this time.  Can I suggest that we
> have it at 5pm in the bar.  If anyone can't make this but would still like
> to take part, mail me or call me (+44 7747 621353) and I will make sure
that
> you are represented.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jason

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
immediately.

eLerts