Subject: [xtm-wg] RE: When and where is the meeting of the participants on XTM day?

ok, lets go with 7:30.  That should give some more time for those flying in
from the coast.

Jack - it would be good to have you there, can you join when you get in?

jase

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Hunting [mailto:sam_hunting@yahoo.com]
Sent: 01 December 2000 17:01
To: xtm-mktg@egroups.com
Cc: jsm@empolis.co.uk

> > My flight lands at 15:30 so I am guessing
> > that I will need at least one hour from this time.  Can I suggest
> > that we have it at 5pm in the bar.

Jason, I think this is a little early, especially for people who are
flying in from the coast. Could I suggest 7PM, or does that hit you too
hard with jet lag?

Sam Hunting

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp

eLerts