Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] topicRef to reference assocs as well as topics

One of the key points we agreed at swindon was the concept of closure and
how treating assoc as topics helped us achieve this, bringing us closer to
harmony with rdf.

Statements about statements requies that assocs can be the role playing
topic in an association.

The syntax fails to capture this essencential aspect of the agreed model. I
would sugest we change the text to say that a topicRef resolves to a topic
OR association element.

cheers

graham
gdm@empolis.co.uk

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp

eGroups eLerts