Subject: [xtm-wg] Re: Re : Style Guide for XTM specs

<Murray>
I agree entirely on the complexity of communicating in one language, much
less in many. We do have problems in our current usage that must be fixed,
but I must respectfully disagree on the solution you propose, which relies
too much on font formatting.
... I'm discussing with Sam the idea of creating some custom markup and an
XSLT stylesheet that would translate it into XHTML. Our big problem is lack
of time to create tools. There are very few working days between now and
mid-January to test out unknown processes. The last one was simply a crunch
to get done on time, and none of us have much time to spare in development
of processes. Seems a classic IT problem...
</Murray>

The "font" solution was just a suggestion, and I agree with you it's not
the best one, and all your technical objections make sense. All I pointed
out if that we have to find some effective ways to make a distinction
between language and meta somewhere. Markup solutions are indeed the final
weapon, but I must aknowledge they will not be developed in a blink.

<Noodles are all about wisdom. But if I told you the secret, I'd have to
kill you. Or something like that.>

Hmmm ... didn't know *you* were a Jedi too ... So the Force is in Noodles
... Suppose we'll learn more about it in 2040 at release of "Episode VII :
The Noodles Connection"

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
bernard@universimmedia.com