Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Chris Angus now an Invited Guest to the XTM Authorin g Group

Not true.  I recall voting for Chris!
I'll count the votes for Bernard today.
Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Daniel Rivers-Moore <daniel.rivers-moore@rivcom.com>
To: <xtm-wg@egroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2001 7:53 AM
Subject: [xtm-wg] Chris Angus now an Invited Guest to the XTM Authoring
Group

> Having proposed that Chris Angus become an Invited Guest to the XTM
> Authoring Group, I am now in a position to announce the results of the
> ballot.
>
> I have received YES votes from:
>
> Michel Biezunski
> Jean Delahousse
> Patrick Durusau
> Eric Freese
> Peter Jones
> Luis Martinez
> Graham Moore
> Steve Newcomb
> Nikita Ogievetsky
> Steve Pepper
> Daniel Rivers-Moore
> Bryan Thompson
>
> (Total 12)
>
> I have received no NO votes.
>
> I have received no abstentions.
>
> Murray Altheim, Martin Bryan, Sam Hunting, Andrius Kulikauskas and Jack
Park
> have not voted (total 5 non-votes).
>
> There is thus an absolute majority of YES votes, and a 2/3 absolute
majority
> of votes cast.
>
> I'm therefore delighted to be able to state that Chris now has Invited
Guest
> status. I look forward to working with him at the Paris meeting.
>
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
> Daniel Rivers-Moore
> Director of New Technologies, RivCom
> Tel: +44 (0) 1793 792004
> Email: daniel.rivers-moore@rivcom.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
immediately.