Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Chris Angus now an Invited Guest to the XTM Authoring Group

Daniel

I have confirmed to Jean that I will be attending.

I was intending to travel over on Thursday evening by Eurostar, what are
your travel arrangements?

Regards
Chris Angus
Tel: +44 16977 41504 Fax: 41666
chris.angus@btinternet.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Rivers-Moore [mailto:daniel.rivers-moore@rivcom.com]
Sent: 02 January 2001 15:54
To: xtm-wg@egroups.com
Subject: [xtm-wg] Chris Angus now an Invited Guest to the XTM Authoring
Group

Having proposed that Chris Angus become an Invited Guest to the XTM
Authoring Group, I am now in a position to announce the results of the
ballot.

I have received YES votes from:

Michel Biezunski
Jean Delahousse
Patrick Durusau
Eric Freese
Peter Jones
Luis Martinez
Graham Moore
Steve Newcomb
Nikita Ogievetsky
Steve Pepper
Daniel Rivers-Moore
Bryan Thompson

(Total 12)

I have received no NO votes.

I have received no abstentions.

Murray Altheim, Martin Bryan, Sam Hunting, Andrius Kulikauskas and Jack Park
have not voted (total 5 non-votes).

There is thus an absolute majority of YES votes, and a 2/3 absolute majority
of votes cast.

I'm therefore delighted to be able to state that Chris now has Invited Guest
status. I look forward to working with him at the Paris meeting.

Daniel Rivers-Moore
Director of New Technologies, RivCom
Tel: +44 (0) 1793 792004
Email: daniel.rivers-moore@rivcom.com