Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] XTM Implementations

Hi,

Yes, there are some implementations. One
can be find at http://www.empolis.co.uk
- look for K42. It is our Topic Map product
which can be downloaded for free from that
Web site. It is in beta at the moment but
will be available as version 1.0 rather
soon - let say in 2-3 weeks. The 1.0 version
will already support the XTM 1.0 specification.

Cheers,
--Holger

--
H. Holger Rath <holger.rath@empolis.com>