Subject: [xtm-wg] Mapping of XTM syntax to the Conceptual Model

I have now prepared a first draft of the mapping from XTM syntax to the
Conceptual Model.

It is attached as an htm file.

 <<20010108.drm.ConceptualModelToSyntaxMapping.htm>>

The mapping raises a number of issues, some of which I had already raised in
document when it is displayed by the browser, as they will appear in red
type.

After review of this draft, and any amendments to it and/or the DTD that
result from that review, it would be important to incorporate into it a
statement of the topic merging rules, expressed simply in terms of what sets
of elements map to a single Topic, rather than in terms of processing - in
other words a declarative rather than a procedural statement of the merging
rules.

Comments please.

Daniel