Subject: [xtm-wg] freelists archives

Peter :
"I can't remember - how private was the e-groups archive supposed to be
from the xtm-wg's perspective? Members only access?
The one at freelists is totally open."

Yes it is open. But as far as I know e-groups/group/xtm-wg archives are
also of public access, as well as all the stuff at topicmaps.org aren't
they ?

I've done the proposal and shown that it was technically possible.
The things got quicker than I thought anyway ...
I suppose now the "authorities" have to decide if, when and how to proceed.
Someone have suggested a poll. Maybe it's a good thing to consider.

As for now, the list at freelists is ready when we are.
I've posted a message on it to say it's in standby and redirecting people
here
at e-groups for the moment.

If decided otherwise, all the stuff will be removed from freelists
as quickly and easily as it's been put on.

Cheers

Bernard