Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Nomination for Holger Rath to be invited guest at th e Texas Meeting

I shall be very happy to second this nomination and vote YES right away.
Cheers
Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Graham Moore <gdm@empolis.co.uk>
To: <xtm-wg@egroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 6:58 AM
Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Nomination for Holger Rath to be invited guest at the
Texas Meeting

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to propose Hans Holger Rath to be an invited guest at the
Texas
> meeting.
>
> As I'm sure all of you are aware Holger has been involved in the ISO Topic
> Maps work for a long time and his contributions to this list and the
> TopicMap community has been huge.
>
> Holgers many papers on TopicMaps can be found at http://www.topicmaps.com
> and in XML Europe/ US conference proceedings.
>
> [ not being a great man of process - could someone remind me what I need
> do next?]
>
> looking forward to Paris,
>
> kind regards,
>
> Graham
>
> Graham Moore
> VP Research & Development
> empolis GmbH
>
> gdm@empolis.co.uk
> http://www.empolis.co.uk
> http://www.empolis.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
immediately.