Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Proposal to invite Laurent as a guest in XTM

[steve pepper]
> > > There are also some people who feel that process has been abused

[sam hunting]
> >Looking to the future and not the past, are you aware of any
> >proposed remedies for this perceived problem?

[steve pepper]
> We must have an open discussion in Paris and take it from there.
> Maybe perceptions are wrong. If not, maybe there is an acceptable
> explanation. If not, we need to find ways of ensuring that the
> situation doesn't occur in the future.

Well, presumably this will all be made clear in Paris. Right now it's
not very concrete. I'm not sure what to do about what "some people"
"feel" -- "feelings aren't facts", as the AA people say. That's why I
asked about remedies, to see if there was any concrete action being
proposed.

S.

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->