Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Proposal to invite Laurent as a guest in XTM

[Paul Prueitt]

> I am interesting is seeing if the XTM group is addressing the real
> issues related to UML limitation with respect to knowledge management
> issues.

At least one member is working with Douglas Lenat's Cyc ontology.

You know how XML-DEV periodically goes through a "State of the W3C"
cycle and/or flame war? Then the complaint comes that the technical
discussion has fallen off, the cycle ends, and new technical
discussions begin.

This is normal, and on our much smaller scale, that's what's happening
here. A few process issues are coming to the fore, driven by the
upcoming face-to-face in Paris. Filter based on the subject lines...
That is, until the Topic Map based email engine becomes available :-)

Sam Hunting

P.S. Under another subject line, could you post on UML limitations on
KM? There is at least a technical thread on UML right now -- a KM
contribution would be interesting.

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->