Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Status of Core Deliverables document

[Steve Pepper]

> I am worried that the publication of the Core Deliverables document
> might be in breach of TopicMaps.Org's charter, which states:

To clarify:

Actually, "the publication" cannot be in breach of the rules -- only
members can be in breach of the rules, something any of us would take
very seriously.

Since today (Monday) is an American holiday, and tomorrow is a travel
day to Paris for many, continuation of this thread will leave many such
members with no opportunity to respond immediately -- which fairness
demands that they get.

For this reason, I move that this discussion should be postponed until
face to face. (See Roberts 10th edition, section 61.)

S.

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->