Subject: [xtm-wg] Need more votes for inviting new guests

Here is my record of your answers for inviting David Steinberg
and Laurent Olivry.
Please note that David Steinberg will not attend the Paris meeting,
but may come to Austin if he is invited.

Please check if your vote has been recorded. If it has been forgotten,
let me know. If you have not voted yet, please do it as soon as possible,
if you are a voting participating member even if you are not attending the
next meeting.

In favor of David Steinberg:
- Nikita Ogievetsky
- Steve Newcomb