Subject: [xtm-wg] XTM Object Model

I have made an attempt at creating a middle layer XTM Object Model to
make a concrete expression of the applicability of the Conceptual
Model and the basis for the Interchange Syntax Model. I think that we
are trying to reach consensus on how the CM is expressed in the SM and
what is the SM implementing. This middle layer is were we can talk
about both models in the same level of abstraction.

I created this document independently from Daniel's mapping document,
but I expect them to be very similar. Maybe this diagrams or similar
ones can be a contribution to his work.

I just came up with this document very quickly, so is in no way a
complete job. But, I do want to make a point that this middle ground
is absolutely necessary. The CM does not say the whole story. Neither
does the ISM. This Object Model is my way of expressing the middle
layer, and I know there are many other ways. Daniel has created
another. I am not going to be able to participate in Paris, so good
luck to everyone.

Hasta luego,

Luis