Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Status of Core Deliverables document

(murray)
> whether the remark was made in humour, I find it insulting
> and rather outrageous

(steve pepper)
> Please accept my apologies; it was not my intention to offend.

Great, thanks. Heck, what's a little picador work, anyhow?

Now if we could take the seriously offensive words, "process abuse" off
the table as well. The word "abuse" means, to me, conscious, deliberate
malfeasance committed by a person who is by definition without ethics
(sort of like spousal abuse). In other words, while "gang of 4" could
be intended as humorous, "abuse" could never be.

There is a correct term in Roberts for the topic that we are discussing
-- it is "a breach of the rules". I suggest we adopt it forthwith.
There is also a process for handling it. Since the bylaws mandate the
use of Roberts, I suggest we should look into it.

S.

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->