Subject: Re: FW: [xtm-wg] RE: Special hotel room fees around KT2001

At 09:41 24.01.01 -0500, Mason, James (MXM) wrote:
>Steve:
>
>Have you let Jane know what you need for the meeting?

Eric Freese is doing this. It will be a joint meeting with TM.Org.
The discussion in Paris also concluded with a resolution to invite
WG3 to send an official liaison to TM.Org AG meetings. (There were
also hints that it might be nice if this were reciprocal.)

Can WGs do that, or should it be SC34?

>I see this has gone to xtm-wg, but you probably ought to get Sara to send
>out an amended meeting notice from SC34 to carry this information.

OK. Will do.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Technology Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)