Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] The minutes from Paris

At 04:02 01/02/01 -0800, Sam Hunting wrote:
>I have seen no announcement the minutes from Paris have been posted.
>Since they contain the editorial plan for the February 3 release, it
>might be useful to see them before that release. Perhaps the editorial
>plan could be posted in "draft, incomplete" form?

I believe the chair pro tem and secretary are working on this.
Can you comment, Eric and Patrick?

>P.S. Presumably the spec is undergoing some redrafting. Will the drafts
>be posted for AG review, as drafts were, sometimes on a daily basis, in
>the run up to DC? Thanks.

Work is proceeding apace, and we believe we are in good shape for
our delivery date. We have decided against daily updates on the
web site because in practice it is impossible for people outside
the process to track the changes on such a basis; it also becomes
much more time-consuming for us to respond to comments. (As you
know, this is a real race against time.)

Murray will be posting a snapshot early Thursday morning (PST)
and will notify this group when he has done so. Please note that
most comments will be responded to during the period between the
Feb 3 deliverable and the Feb 10 deliverable.

The editors wish to thank the AG for its confidence and assure you
all that we are busting our a..es to get this done as instructed!

Steve
(now starring in "Sleepless in Oslo")

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Technology Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details