Subject: [xtm-wg] Montreal meeting: Possible date change

The dates of the Extreme Markup Languages 2001 conference
have changed. It now starts on August 12th, not August 5th.

The TopicMaps.Org AG has a meeting planned for August 2nd-4th.
I will be proposing that we change this to August 9th-11th
when we meet in Austin. Please pencil in these dates as well
as those you've already marked, to be on the safe side.

Thanks.

Steve
--
Steve Pepper, Chief Technology Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)

>Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:48:14 -0500
>To: Recipient List Suppressed:;
>From: "B. Tommie Usdin" <btusdin@mulberrytech.com>
>Subject: Extreme Markup Language - Date Change
>
>Extreme Markup Languages 2001 has been moved - chronologically and physically.
>
>Extreme will still be in Montreal, in August. But ...
>
>   the new dates are:  Tutorials  August 12 - 13, 2001
>                       Conference August 14 - 17, 2001
>
>   the new location is: Le Centre Sheraton, in Montreal.
>
>The calls for Tutorials, Papers, and Peer Reviewers are still open. For more information on participation please see: http://www.mulberrytech.com/Extreme/index.html
>
>I am sorry about any confusion the date change may have caused.  I hope to see you in Montreal in August!
>
>-- Tommie Usdin for the Extreme 2001 Committee
>--
>B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@mulberrytech.com
>Mulberry Technologies, Inc.                http://www.mulberrytech.com
>17 West Jefferson Street                           Phone: 301/315-9631
>Suite 207                                    Direct Line: 301/315-9634
>Rockville, MD  20850                                 Fax: 301/315-8285
>   Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in SGML and XML

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details