Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] MOTION: charter revision for section 3.3.2.1 on electronic voting

Sam,

Does this mean that votes can no longer be accepted by phone?  In other
words you are also striking out the entire second sentence from 3.3.2.1.

Eric

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details