Subject: [xtm-wg] 1.0 Spec comments

I spent yesterday reading the latest version of the specification and also
making use of it to write some XTM (for a real purpose).  I had expected to
dutifully make some feedback on detailed points where I thought that it
could be corrected and/or improved (and which had not been picked up by
others).

I am sure that, as with any document, there is room for improvement.  But at
the end of the day I was left with an incredibly strong impression of a
clear vision very well articulated - in particular its level of clarity is
very impressive.  I think that it will stand head and shoulders above many
of the documents that it will rank alongside.

Can I add my heartfelt congratulations to all who have been involved in its
production, and particularly to the editors and associate editors past and
present.

Chris Angus
KALIDO Product Architect
Tel: +44 16 9774 1504 / +44 20 7934 4960
chris.angus@btinternet.com / chris.angus@kalido.com
www.kalido.com

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details