Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Agenda for Austin meeting

I shall be there!
Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Pepper <pepper@ontopia.net>
To: <xtm-wg@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 2:26 PM
Subject: [xtm-wg] Agenda for Austin meeting

> The next meeting of the TopicMaps.Org Authoring Group takes
> place at the Convention Center in Austin, Texas on March 1st-3rd.
>
> Please would all Participating Members and Invited Guests make
> clear whether or not they plan to attend so that we can finalize
> our meeting arrangements.
>
> The Chair is also looking for input on the agenda. The following
> topics are expected to be covered to one degree or another:
>
> * (X)TMQL (Topic Map Query Language)
> * the XTM processing model
> * templates
> * conformance, "canonical XTM", and test suites
> * harmonization with RDF
>
> Please let us know if you wish other items to be discussed. Any
> members of the XTM WG are welcome to provide input on this.
>
> The committee responsible for ISO 13250 Topic Maps (SC34/WG3) will
> be meeting concurrently with the AG, and there will be a motion
> for some of the proceedings to be held in common since WG3 is
> currently working on a proposal for a Standard Topic Map Query
> Language (sTMQL).
>
> Best regards,
>
> Steve
> --
> Steve Pepper, Chief Technology Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
> Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)
> Ontopia AS, Maridalsveien 99B, N-0461 Oslo, Norway.
> http://www.ontopia.net/  phone: +47-22805465  GSM: +47-90827246

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
immediately.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details