Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] XTM Processing Model - alternative proposal

Jack, these are great cites/sites.

I encourage everyone interested in "the graph", or who is seeking
formalisms that are quick to develop, to look at them.

Jack, you are The Man!

S.

--- Jack Park <jackpark@verticalnet.com> wrote:

> Google (graph theory bnf) <2330 hits in 0.06 seconds> and you quickly
> find
> out which .edus offer graph theory and bnf courses.  This hit:
> http://life.csu.edu.au/~dgreen/papers/simul.html
> has a partial listing of bnf for a graph simulation (figure 4). The
> page is
> really slow to download, so there may be more but I don't have the
> time to
> wait for it.
> http://cui.unige.ch/eao/grammed/doc/diplome.html looks really
> interesting.
> Can't wait to spend more time on that page.
>
> Jack
>
> From: Sam Hunting <sam_hunting@yahoo.com>
> To: <xtm-wg@yahoogroups.com>

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption!
Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide,
"Securing Your Web site for Business." Get it now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4cW4jC/e.WCAA/bT0EAA/2n6YlB/TM