Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Fwd: Concept maps

Murray:

This is almost identical to the blurb that appeared in the Knoxville paper
about a month ago. Looks like somebody has a good PR department

Jim Mason
(late at night in Austin)

Find software faster. Search more than 20,000
software solutions on KnowledgeStorm. Register
now and get started.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ee3V2C/RNSCAA/2h4EAA/2n6YlB/TM