Subject: [xtm-wg] A challenge on "the graph"

I have had the concerns expressed to me regarding "the graph" (what
some of us have been calling the processing model) is not The Right
Thing and may be The Wrong Thing. Better to resolve this issue now,
rather than later, eh?

"the graph" has been fully (if verbosely) expressed in the AG Review
Draft of 2000-12-04, released in DC.

It seems reasonable to me, that the best way to show that "the graph"
is the wrong thing, would be to go to the www.topicmaps.org, download
the AG Review Draft, study it, and give feedback on it.

Then post the feedback to the list, and/or send it to a member of the
Processing Model Subgroup, such as myself.

If there is anything I can do to assist this process, please let me
know.

S.

P.S. I heard a rumor to the effect that one vendor had done a detailed
review of the AG Review Draft, but held back out of a sense of tact. If
this rumor is true, this review would be a great help to the XTM group,
and I would ask that the vendor consider releasing it, either the PM
subgroup, or to the main list, as they feel appropriate.

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/n4HqaC/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/2n6YlB/TM