Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] XTM Processing Model - alternative proposal

[lars]
> This approach has been chosen in order to avoid
> the problem inherent in any formalism: that the formalism must first
> be learned.

To me, this is like saying that XML would be easier to learn if there
were no angle brackets.

Instead of "throwing the baby out with the bath water," wouldn't it be
more appropriate to insist that any formalism be easy to learn and use?

S.

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Secure your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption!
Grab your copy of VeriSign's FREE Guide,
"Securing Your Web site for Business." Get it now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4cW4jC/e.WCAA/bT0EAA/2n6YlB/TM