Subject: Re: XTM meeting

Hi Steve,

You wrote:

> Holger,
>
> There is a danger that the Berlin XTM meeting might be cancelled.
> I would like it to go ahead, if there is any chance of doing
> serious technical work there.
>
> Lars Marius and I plan to attend. I know that Graham and Eric
> have also said definitely yes, but that is all.
>
> Could you attend? I think we could make great progress on
> schemas/templates and TMQL if you were there. We could regard
> it as a TMQL RG meeting as well.

It was scheduled for May 26-28, right. I will probably have
a customer date on Mon May 28. Why not meeting Sun May 20,
Sat-Sun May 26-27, and cancel May 28?

Would you (Eric, Graham, Lars Marius, SteveP) be able to arrive
already Sat May 19 afternoon/evening instead of staying until
Mon May 28? I know that ISO meeting was scheduled for Sun May 20
but TMQL was the topic of that meeting anyway.

If the schedule would look like this I would be able to
attend all three days.

--Holger