Subject: RE: XTM meeting

FYI: I've added Sam and Bryan to the group since they indicated they would
try to make it.  Please keep them in the loop.

I already have airline tickets bought and am arriving during the afternoon
on the 20th.  Since we're in subcommittee mode, feel free to get together
without me.  My big XTM to-dos are OASIS and tech work which I can do any
time while I'm there.  As far the 28th, I wouldn't mind having a day to play
tourist in Berlin.

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com