Subject: RE: XTM meeting

At 07:26 03.05.2001 -0500, Eric Freese wrote:
>FYI: I've added Sam and Bryan to the group since they indicated they would
>try to make it.  Please keep them in the loop.
>
>I already have airline tickets bought and am arriving during the afternoon
>on the 20th.  Since we're in subcommittee mode, feel free to get together
>without me.  My big XTM to-dos are OASIS and tech work which I can do any
>time while I'm there.  As far the 28th, I wouldn't mind having a day to play
>tourist in Berlin.

In that case, my suggestion would be that Graham, Holger, Lars
Marius, and I -- and if possible Bryan and Sam -- do technical
work on the processing model, templates, and TMQL on Sunday 20th.
That could be under the auspices of either a TM.Org subgroup
or WG3 or both. I really don't care.

Then we have two days of XTM meetings on Saturday 26th and Sunday
27th covering both "the future of TM.Org", OASIS, etc., and further
technical work.

The initial work we do on the 20th might put as in a position
to have useful discussions with Steve and Michel during the
week on both the processing model and future organization.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Technology Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)